1) Your real name must be used when playing tournaments in order to be eligible to claim prizes
2) Only 1 prize will be awarded per person per tournament.
Anyone receiving 2 prizes per tournament will forfeit all prize for that tournament and will not be eligible for future prizes in other tournaments.
A tournament with a bonus is considered 2 separate tournaments, therefore a player may claim twice in the same tournament name; 1 for the actual tournament and 1 for the bonus tournament.
3) Players must be able to send a copy of a valid Government Issued Identification with the same name on the Leaderboard in order to claim a prize in our tournament.
4) An online prize claim form must be filled out completely and received along with your copy of a Government Issued ID within 30 days of the tournament ending for a prize to be issued.
Prizes are no longer valid to the player after 30 days of the tournament end date.
5) All prizes will be mailed or E-transferred to the recipient within 21 days of receiving the player’s valid claim form.
6) ALL players submitting claims will be required to answer a skill testing question.
7) Alberta Games reserves the right to ask a player to show his/her ability to play in the
tournament at any given time should the need arise. If a player chooses not to allow this, their
claim form will be invalid and their name removed from the Leaderboard.
All decisions on prizes won, format and discrepancies will be the final decision of Alberta Games. Alberta Games is not responsible for malfunction of games during tournament play that may void players scores. Tournament prizing structure is the discretion of Alberta Games and may be subject to change. Visit our website for current and updated information.
Copyright © 2023 Alberta Games Inc. - All Rights Reserved.